5 Reasons Why You Need Go to the Myths of Maui Luau
1. It’s Maui’s Longest-Running Oceanfront Luau
2. The Kid-Friendly Menu is available year-round
There are several luau options in Maui, but if you’ve got picky eaters, this is the one for you! While not every kid wants to partake in poi and kalua pork, their special Keiki Buffet features standard kid foods like chicken nuggets and hot dogs.
3. The Spectacular Show
The Myths of Maui Luau features a Polynesian Revue Stage Show. Performances weave South Pacific legends with traditional Hawaiian, Maori, Samoan, Tahitian, dance and music. The fire-knife performance is not to be missed!
4. Budget-Friendly for Families
Not only is the Myths of Maui Luau an all-you-can-eat (AYCE) buffet, it’s also pretty easy on the pocketbooks. Kids under 12 have special pricing, and kids under 5 are FREE!
5. Stunning Ocean Views
Before the show starts, the scene is set for golden hour photos! The setting sun makes for the perfect photo magic glow in your family photos.
Bonus: Complimentary Cocktails
If you’re 21 and up, your admission includes free cocktails. Add that to the budget-friendly portion, if you want to have a few Mai Tais and Blue Hawaiians.
Make sure you bring valid ID to prove you’re old enough to drink!
More to know…
- Parking is $5 per car.
- Get the VIP tickets to check-in early (5:45pm, instead of 6pm) and get premium seating.
- Shell Lei Aloha Greeting included with admission (you can get a flower or kukui nut lei with the VIP upgrade).
- The show must go on…rain or shine. Only in the event of extreme weather will the show be cancelled.
- Strollers are welcome! There’s designated stroller parking, but wagons and strollers bigger than 36″ x 52″ are not permitted.